Monday, June 13, 2011

A small finish - Christmas in June

P1040277

If you think you have seen this mouse before, you are so right - I posted about it in December 2010 - here - and you can also find a link to a downloadable stitchery pattern there, designed by yours truly.
I just had to stuff the heart with fibre fill and close the opening by hand - all done in minutes.
When I first finished this heart, I stuffed it with lavender, but the smell got to strong for me.
I had to take all the lavender out, and since then the heart has just been lying here on my desk. Now it is done done :-)

If you start now, you can get an early start on your Christmas gifts :-)

***********

Please keep in mind that this is my pattern and I enjoy sharing it with you.

You can make as many Christmas mice as you like, to keep, to give away or to sell, adjusting the size if you so prefer
BUT
I will ask you kindly not to teach from my pattern and
not to copy it to your blog or website.
You are welcome to refer your friends to my blog to print their own pattern :-)

heart_thumb

~ In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures ~ Kahlil Gibran

Hanne

4 comments:

Mona said...

Flott hjerte med en "søt" mus på hvis en kan kalle mus søte da.

Sydrøm said...

So cute ;)
By the way; I've put some pictures iin my blog from the course you had with us in Jelly Rolls ;) The whole quilt is finish before the summer, I hope ;)

Yvonne said...

Lovely, nice stitching. Greetings Yvonne

Brooke said...

Oh how darling! My mother collects little felt mice, so I excitedly printed your pattern, and I just can't wait to stitch her up this little ornament. Thank you so much for sharing such a sweet pattern!

Sometimes I just crave a finish so bad....it always feels good to find a little something that has been lingering around for too long and cross it off the WIP list! Feels good!